Coverage Area
Style and Design

I went to AT&T with the intentions of doing the "Switch Offer" which included the opportunity to receive up to $650 per line for your switch. I was advised by store management that this offer would cover ALL expenses for the final bill for T Mobile the final bill was over $2,000.00 and I followed the proper steps in making sure upload and submit the information to AT&T.

I never received any money for the switcher (besides the trade in at the store). I then received two separate letters in the mail stating that they do not have records of the old phone being traded in. The T Mobile bill has now been placed into collections. I know for a fact others are facing similar situations and would like to get this resolved.

I will be reaching out to local news stations and spreading this all over Facebook until something is done about this!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Switch To Att Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 16, 2016.

Comments

teamchambie

I am having the same issue....it's give us 7-10 days before you get your cards. They have said this the last three months.

They will not give you a tracking number with fed-ex, ups, etc. It's a total scam!

Plymouth, Minnesota, United States #1200757

im going thrugh the very same situation