Coverage Area
Style and Design

I went to AT&T with the intentions of doing the "Switch Offer" which included the opportunity to receive up to $650 per line for your switch.I was advised by store management that this offer would cover ALL expenses for the final bill for T Mobile the final bill was over $2,000.00 and I followed the proper steps in making sure upload and submit the information to AT&T.

I never received any money for the switcher (besides the trade in at the store). I then received two separate letters in the mail stating that they do not have records of the old phone being traded in. The T Mobile bill has now been placed into collections. I know for a fact others are facing similar situations and would like to get this resolved.

I will be reaching out to local news stations and spreading this all over Facebook until something is done about this!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Att. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Att.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Att to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

teamchambie

I am having the same issue....it's give us 7-10 days before you get your cards.They have said this the last three months.

They will not give you a tracking number with fed-ex, ups, etc.It's a total scam!

Plymouth, Minnesota, United States #1200757

im going thrugh the very same situation