3 Corporate Pl, Piscataway Township, NJ 08854, USA
Resolved

Update by user Jan 07

AT&T contacted me and resolved this matter to my satisfaction.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2018

I did not receive the Disneyland tickets that were due to me after claiming them on the "AT&T Thanks" app via the "Event Access" feature.

Supposedly there are a handful of tickets that go live at 12 pm EST every Friday.

After 15 minutes of attempting to load the page that shows available ticket options, I finally got to the point where options began to appear...

One of the options was Disneyland tickets, so I clicked it.

A claim page loaded and a blue "submit" button appeared. Right above the button was a message stating that the button would not appear if the tickets were no longer available. Therefore, tickets were available and I figured I was good to go! I even took a screenshot of the page on my phone.

Then I clicked the submit button and nothing happened. Clicked it again. Nothing.

I was never directed to any sort of redemption page where tickets could actually be retrieved. No confirmation message. Just stuck on that same page with "tickets reserved" and available but no way to actually receive them. I know there was no connectivity issue because other apps on my phone were connected to the internet. Eventually I went back to my home screen, clicked "history" in the app, and it said that I had claimed tickets.... but, nope! Nothing has been received. No emails (checked spam folder), texts, or anything.

I reached out to phone support and got shuffled around to 3 or 4 customer service reps in various departments who couldn't help me at all. Also reached out to social media support via Facebook and still waiting to hear back from them. Who do I contact regarding AT&T Thanks redemption? No one seems to know.

I'm a volunteer youth mentor and was hoping to take the child that I work with down to Disneyland for the first time. This would have been perfect for that since the tickets aren't cheap, but the whole thing appears to be a bait & switch. Very unfortunate...

Side Note: Since the tickets are showing up as "claimed" in my "history" on the app, even though I never actually received anything... this will probably make me ineligible to claim any other tickets this month (based on their terms and conditions), which just adds to the vast disappointment I have in AT&T and the app based on this whole experience. Are there any AT&T reps out there who can fix this?

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Tv Package.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

ATT Pros: Original deal.

ATT Cons: Bait and switch.

Comments