a telephone pole on our block burned, the whole block has been out of service.Each time I call the 800 number, I'm outsourced to some random country where the agents, Ma'am - so sorry - and state your name back to you to death, and practically read off of a script - and schedule you service calls that fall into a 4 hour window, and not only does nobody show up as you wait in your home (as if your time is worthless), but not one person calls you to tell you nobody is showing up.
This has now gone on for 6 days straight, and yet not one engineer has been up that burnt out pole to fix it. The pole stays idle, our services on our whole block stays out, and the robot agents haven't one clue of what is going on. All in all I'd say that incompetent is putting it lightly. in my opinion the company should have a class action law suit on their hands and/or should be shut down completely for failing their loyal customers this badly.
Horribly frustrating. I forgot to mention that they credit you a measly $5 dollars a day to cover the time you've spent waiting for nobody to show, the level of frustration and stress they cause you because you get nowhere with any agent or supervisor except more choreographed apologies, and the loss of money you get because you can not work from home with no internet service!!! Pathetic and I highly recommend that NOBODY choose this service provider or any that they now own. A monopoly of sheer frustration.
Here's a picture of that burnt out pole and notice not one engineer is shown attempting any kind of solution or fix.
Thanks for nothing, useless service provider, except for raising all our blood pressures.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***. It started out to be a simple phone upgrade! Not only did they do the..."
- "WE MOVED TO TEXAS IN JUNE WE HAD TIME WARNER CABLE FOR A LITTLE WHILE, BUT WERE OFFERED $300.00 VISA REWARD CARD IF WE SWITCHED TO THEM SO WE DID,..."
- "on June 16th my wife got a text message ( see attachment) that stated that if we upgraded her phone to the new S7 that we would receive a gift..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."