a telephone pole on our block burned, the whole block has been out of service.Each time I call the 800 number, I'm outsourced to some random country where the agents, Ma'am - so sorry - and state your name back to you to death, and practically read off of a script - and schedule you service calls that fall into a 4 hour window, and not only does nobody show up as you wait in your home (as if your time is worthless), but not one person calls you to tell you nobody is showing up.
This has now gone on for 6 days straight, and yet not one engineer has been up that burnt out pole to fix it. The pole stays idle, our services on our whole block stays out, and the robot agents haven't one clue of what is going on. All in all I'd say that incompetent is putting it lightly. in my opinion the company should have a class action law suit on their hands and/or should be shut down completely for failing their loyal customers this badly.
Horribly frustrating. I forgot to mention that they credit you a measly $5 dollars a day to cover the time you've spent waiting for nobody to show, the level of frustration and stress they cause you because you get nowhere with any agent or supervisor except more choreographed apologies, and the loss of money you get because you can not work from home with no internet service!!! Pathetic and I highly recommend that NOBODY choose this service provider or any that they now own. A monopoly of sheer frustration.
Here's a picture of that burnt out pole and notice not one engineer is shown attempting any kind of solution or fix.
Thanks for nothing, useless service provider, except for raising all our blood pressures.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***. It started out to be a simple phone upgrade! Not only did they do the..."
- "They may have a great product and I believe they do. However, their call center support is absolutely useless. Too many roads to navigate to get anywhere. ..."
- "I just received this “DEATH THREAT” from AT&T. I posted a article on my Face Book page entitled AT&T Sucks, 8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks and immediately after posting it,..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."