Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I have been an AT&T wireless customer for over 20 years. I have 3 lines, 2 of which were grandfathered as unlimited plans when AT&T started charging for data usage on new plans.

My daughter bought a new phone at an AT&T store and unbeknownst to me or my daughter, AT&T unilaterally changed my daughter's data plan to 3gb which she has gone over repeatedly. I have called every month since May trying to resolve this matter, and have been stonewalled by AT&T reps opening new complaint file, but never resolving the issue. I have received texts 2 months ago emails from AT&T telling me the issue had been resolved and apologizing for the inconvenience, but the problem persists.

I have also received emails confirming our discussions and promising a prompt resolution, but still getting billed for the overage. I also happen to be an AT&T stockholder, but a company that treats its long time, loyal customers this way will no longer be in my portfollio!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

#1199379

They are doing the same to me. I had an extra phone added to my plan which was unlimited text and calls.

My bills are so high that I barely can make the payments. Mine had run 48.00 each month and every month it goes up. I am going to pay off my phone that I added and shut this sucker down. AT@T are not what they use to be and they never told me about the extra charges they have added.

No more business from me when the extra phone is paid off. I am done with them .

ATT Reviews