1.1

Update by user Mar 26, 2017

Again two times they sent out people unable to even work on the problem. And no-one from the main office has returned any of my calls as promised.

Original review posted by user Feb 10, 2017

Have been trying to get AT&T to remove broken pole from en-front of house my for months Power company has removed thee lines Comcast has removed there lines. The only thing holding up this telephone pole is AT&T phone wire.

Now I made changes to my services with AT&T and was told no more cost after I pay my bill for February and even got a $25.00 to make the changes. I paid the bill and 2 days later they demand more money right now even wanting bake the $25.00 credit I had got. No credit for current payment. But I will get credit after I pay again but that credit will come in six weeks.

i was told my Bill will go down but instead some how they have raised it 80% for February. And I may get credit back by April.

if I had not been lied to by sales and service staff I would have never made the changes. And had gone with a new company as I was planning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: Lied to more than 8 times.

I liked: One bill.

I didn't like: Lied to make sale and keep me from leveing.

Comments