Jackson, Mississippi

To Whom it may concern: The biggest scam, I pay $129.95 every month instead of $29.95 every month and they refuse to process credits I am owed even though they always promise it will be on the "next bill." I am an attorney and have been dealing with an ATT&T U-verse billing issue since July of 2012. We received a modem and service from ATT&T and the modem quit working.

Att&t sent us another modem in July. We were charged for this modem but were told it would be removed when they received the broken modem back. Low and behold, the credit of $107 was just posted to our account yesterday.The same thing happened in September, I was told the same story as before and we have yet to see any credit. In addition, a technician came to our house in September but we were told there would be no charge for this as it was not our fault.

Well we were charged this $99 fee. So I have spent the last two hours on the chat feature and the telephone. I have still not had this issue resolved.In fact, I have been hung up on twice today. I have called and tried to resolve this every week for months.

I have had enough of this poor customer service and refuse to pay any bill until this issue has been resolved.As I am an attorney, I like to have things in writing so I am attaching two transcripts from my chats today. I also strongly encourage you to listen to your phone recordings where I was hung up on today. I was being very patient and did not feel I was being rude. However, your representatives still hung up on me.

The first representatives name was Lynn and her ID was "FG807F". The second's name was Jessica but I do not have her ID.Please read the attached chats very carefully and contact me as soon as possible to resolve this issue. I am embarrassed for ATT&T that you could ever think it is good business to run your customer service this way. I have been more than fair and patient with this process.

However, at this point I now intend to file suit it this issue is not resolved.

And will switch not only my internet service but also my phone service that I have with Att&t if this is not resolved to my satisfaction. At this point, that is only fair to me.

Comments

go get em! at&t is a multi BILLION Dollar company that simply knows there will be credits and losses but is stingy in giving them up

Eoghan

File a complaint with the FCC, FTC, CPUC, PUC & The Department of Justice/Attorney General's Office. You can also view my post on this site called "Held Hostage" AT&T Uverse DSL & the clip on You Tube link http://youtu.be/Svi3qeyqFgw

#620585

AT&T should be taken to court with a class action suit. Several friends and I never get the same bill twice and the bills always increase.

My ATT Uverse bill goes up and up and up despite negotiations. In desperation I tried to get it all disconnected and yes they shut it off but blocked other carriers from my home.

No other carrier could provide service to me despite the fact that I live in a large metropolitan. They said AT&T had a block on my lines.

Eoghan