Fort Belvoir, Virginia
2.1

Well, I can see from the internet (not just this site) that the AT&T switcher program is a complete scam.

up to 650 PER LINE

Did 2 lines on the family program leaving VERIZON

Owed 500 and change on a brand new NOTE 5, gave me 200 credit for it (umm ya thanks). Still owed 300 I said fine I'll get that back from AT&T anyway.

The ETF was $295. Total Due ME $595 right. Now that is well with in the $650 Switcher Program cap for THIS LINE.

Line 2:

We owned the phone so only had the ETF

ETF $120

I'm owed $120 from AT&T on this line too.

VISA REBATE CARD I GOT: $293 I may just frame it

Do the math, I'm owed $715 not $295. I guess most people just "let it go". Well, I'm not that guy.

I am not really sure where they think they can keep doing this and that it will not turn into a class action law suit - it's going that way fast. Too many pissed off people AT&T. You are second for a reason!

I will be submitting a complaint with the AG office where AT&T HQ resides. They will investigate and I will get an answer. BTW The BBB is a waste of time with a company this size.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Switch To Att Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

• Wireless service
  • Scam
  • At t Switcher Program

Comments

Did the switcher they owe me 1300 dollars and won't send me money such a scam

We are currently fighting with ATT over the same exact problem!! I am out over $600 and they refuse to even call us back. I as well, am filing a complaint with the AG's office.

Worst scam job ever!!!!

Mayetta
#1219205

Just GOOGLE "AT&T Wireless SWITCHER PROGRAM scam" and there my friends you will see the truth. Thousands of pissed off consumers for the very program.

This is a friggen scam.