Att - AT&T Uverse Failure to Complete
BE IT KNOWN, that former Time Warner Cable customer was recently invited to join the AT&T Uverse network and that certain promises and commitments provided by AT&T were not have not yet been fulfilled. Specifically, the facts are:
1) On June 25, 2014 AT&T installed two wireless TV and one wire TV controls. The agreed upon cost for installation and activation was waived;
2) Reward cards totaling $250 were promised;
3) Service technician, during installation, determined that cables originating from yard service panel to house needed to be replaced in order to improve signal strength;
4) And service technician replace lines from yard service panel to house above ground;
5) And service technician stated that a work order was issued to bury lines underground and that this would occur within one week.
NOW COME the issues at hand yet to be resolved by AT&T without resolution after considerable effort on my behalf through repeated attempts with customer support:
1) Billing occurred within days after installation and included a $49 activation fee that was waived at time of agreement;
2) Reward cards have not been received yet billing for services not rendered were tendered;
3) Above ground cabling has not been buried and AT&T support cannot confirm date when cable will be buried or acknowledge that a valid service ticket has been entered. Multiple promises have been made as to date when cable would be buried and continued excuses of weather and backlog are the provided excuses. BE IT KNOWN, weather conditions have not been detrimental to the burial of cables from the time of service until the date of this notice. BE IT KNOWN, that customer support cannot confirm or acknowledge service ticket for burial of cable even after multiple contacts and complaints;
4) That the apparent attempt is to extend burial of cable beyond the 30 day trial period thereby putting in force penalties and fees upon me to stop services that were promised yet not provided.
SEEKING IMMEDIATE RESOLUTION in the form of the following:
1) AT&T promptly credit my account for the activation fees which were waived during the initial time of agreement;
2) AT&T take full and total responsibly, without limitation, for failure to bury cable including potential accidents, damage to property, persons, service outages, and lost wages for failure to meet specified service commitments on burial of cable.
3) Compensatory resolution to be determined based on AT&T Uverse immediate response to issues and fair treatment as a 20 year customer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Installation Service Coverage
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Att or google has done nothing to to keep david dumetz who runs a media site from hacking my internet through java and google development sites.his company destroyed thousands..."
- "I had also had a bad experience with AT&T U-verse internet..... I had signed up for new internet service at my house. The advertised speed was 75 Mbps for $35 for..."
- "So upset after my husband paid $450 deposit for uverse installed on Friday not working on Saturday, need a new receiver didn't they know that it was old when they..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."