Mount Laurel, New Jersey

I renewed me plan for 1 year and upgraded to a samsung focus and after using for for a little over a week they changed my unlimited data plan to one of their new plans i have contacted them numerous times and they wont change it back i never gave them any permission to change my cell phone plan and i was not asked to change my plan when i purchased the phone they broke the contract when they changed my plan i never agreed to change my plan. now i am being charged 2 timed for data because i was on the family unlimited plan and i still have to keep that for my other phones.

this was all done at fathers day2011.

this month (december) i have received text message from att saying that one of my other phones is now a smart phone and they are going to change my plan so i called them and wanted to know what they were talking about that i didn't have another so called smart phone so they couldn't really explain they just said ok and than 2 weeks later i received a letter stating that my plan was going to be changed because i now hwve 2 smart phones and that i was teathering with this phone . So i called them again and told them that ithe phone number i was talking about was not a smart phone and they did not know what they were talking about, than they sent a text message to the 3rd phone on my plan saying it was a smart phone, so i had to call them again i hope that part of this problem is solved but can they just change your plan without ur permission and sell u something without telling you about this first ?

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Plan.

Comments