I was looking to upgrade my phone and interested in iPhone 5s. Walked into the store to inquire about their stock and I was repeatedly told that they do not know if they have it (which sounded more like we are not interested in telling you) This is an ATT company store and one would have guessed that they are working to please the customer, not other way around. Btw, the third time asked the same question, the sales rep named Marcus claimed that I insulted him and threatened to call the police on me:) I am not even sure what I have done to offend them so much but as long as they think it is more appropriate to threaten to call the police rather than answer a single question, they have a long way to go with their service
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Realtors
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "UVerse Internet for AT&T is a joke!! I have been with them for a couple of years and then my daughter moved back in with us and she got a..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "I have spent over 2 hours trying to contact AT&T customer service today over an order I placed this morning. I made the mistake of wasting about 30 minutes..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."