I was looking to upgrade my phone and interested in iPhone 5s. Walked into the store to inquire about their stock and I was repeatedly told that they do not know if they have it (which sounded more like we are not interested in telling you) This is an ATT company store and one would have guessed that they are working to please the customer, not other way around. Btw, the third time asked the same question, the sales rep named Marcus claimed that I insulted him and threatened to call the police on me:) I am not even sure what I have done to offend them so much but as long as they think it is more appropriate to threaten to call the police rather than answer a single question, they have a long way to go with their service
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Realtors
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed. For about a year and a half I..."
- "My ATT Uverse webmail works fine but why does it have to overload the page with advertisements? See screen shot below. I am already paying ATT a monthly..."
- "I've been a pretty faithful consumer of AT&T for some time. Until I found out that my Smart phone that was stolen in July 2012 was never shut down and..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."