I was looking to upgrade my phone and interested in iPhone 5s. Walked into the store to inquire about their stock and I was repeatedly told that they do not know if they have it (which sounded more like we are not interested in telling you) This is an ATT company store and one would have guessed that they are working to please the customer, not other way around. Btw, the third time asked the same question, the sales rep named Marcus claimed that I insulted him and threatened to call the police on me:) I am not even sure what I have done to offend them so much but as long as they think it is more appropriate to threaten to call the police rather than answer a single question, they have a long way to go with their service
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Realtors
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I LITERALLY WAITED MORE THAN 3 HOURS TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE AT AT&T. What better do you have to do than serve your customers? Btw, this pic is only the first..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed. For about a year and a half I..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."