Urgent read I was offered by DircTV and ATT a bundle package,well this is what happened.Bundle was to be TV,Internet a Rewards card of $200 dollars and a Land line phone.I have spent at least 2 calls to them also I have chatted at least 4 times still nothing.They owe me the rewards card never received and still no home phone.Iam so upset anyway be very careful about buying anything from ATT and DirecTV. ONE VERY PISSED UPSET CUSTOMER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

ATT Pros: Chris.

ATT Cons: Worst costumer service.

Comments

Same here. But, I did get to pay someones AT&T bill for two months now.

AT&T withheld $407.00 from my checking account for someone else. They said it was a computer glitch, 3 months, and it is still not corrected. I even told them to stop taking my bill with direct pay... they still use my direct pay for the person in Texas.

They told me they had redeposited the 407.00 back into my account, and they lied.

They don't seem to know how to correct their errors. As long as they are getting money from someone, they don't care if it is your bill or not.

ATT Reviews