1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

A representative in your "loyalty" department lied to me on March 1st, after wasting an hour on the phone explaining that I can't afford the current rate.She assured me she would make changes to my account that would reduce my bill to $100.00 a month with unlimited data.

I had her reconfirm this several times to be sure I understood. I also asked that she send me a confirmation stating the changes to be made and the cost, she said she definitely would but I never received anything. I called once I saw a new bill where clearly the changes were not made. Spoke to another representative that told me there weren't any changes made nor where there any notes regarding my conversation.

I'm pissed and will be switching providers due to this extremely irritating and unprofessional situation. Your representatives should know better than to lie, like a customer is going to forget their request for affordable service.

Doesn't help that when I originally switched from a shared family plan to my own two line plan they lied about that cost and when the bill arrived it was higher than what they quoted me on three separate occasions.AT&T is a greedy company and I'm embarrassed to say I've used their service for so long.

Review about: Att Customer Care.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments