I have been dealing with a $600 AT&T dispute AT&T - for the boxes I returned in Mansfield in July!I've been dealing with this for almost two weeks, talked to multiple people.

The AT&T lady i called today wouldn't even let me talk, basically told me she couldn't help me. I had the gracious Mansfield UPS manager on the line who heard it all. AT&T lady was rude & disrespectful!I have the paperwork & receipt but AT&T says they need a tracking # but there system changed mid year & UPS doesn't use tracking #s anymore. Extortion!

I'm canceling my phone service with AT&T. Today I spent another 75 minutes being transferred by 6 AT&T people after receiving a voicemail message to call them back about my dispute.

They left no number or last name.I'm sickened by the lack of service & shopping for a new provider.

Review about: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

I AM BEING DOUBLE BILLED AND ATT WILL NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEM Att "For the last 10 months I have been doubled billed by ATT for cable services, U verse as well as Direct TV. I have spent hours upon hours on the..." Read more Att - AT&T - U-Verse is as incompetent as it gets Att "a telephone pole on our block burned, the whole block has been out of service. Each time I call the 800 number, I'm outsourced to some random country where..." Read more Att - Review in Telecommunications category Att "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..." Read more Att - AT&T UNSAFE EQUIPMENT SALES FRAUD Att "Have been trying to get AT&T to remove broken pole from en-front of house my for months Power company has removed thee lines Comcast has removed there lines. The only..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more