1.8
Coverage Area

I called to have connections made to new home (construction).I never told them to cancel and transfer my service.

You can't transfer it to something that doesent even have cable ran to the house. I woke up today without service because they transferred it. Transferred to what idiots. They is no cable because the tech never came.

They refused to turn it back on without a credit check. I told them I can't because I am having a closing soon. The bank said no credit checks. They don't care.The manager said no.

So I cancelled everything which didn't mean much because they took it all away the night before anyway.*** they are ***.

Review about: Att Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

DZB

How do they stay in business?They disconnected me in error 4 weeks ago and they cannot get it figured out.

Have talked with 15 different idiots and still no resolution.

I would use another provider but ATT is the only one available in my area.Good grief, they have to be the worst company to deal with!