I have been dealing with them for over a year on disputed charges with uverse.I put my service on hold for 2 months because the lady said i could do that while trying another service.

At the 2 months i paid what i owed. Low and behold they say i owe them another $123 for services after that time! I cant count how many times i have tried to get this resolved. They say someone will call me but they never do.

Now they have sent me to collections. This is total bull. I cant believe the rotten customer service they have!

Never following thru!I would be fired if i did that!

Review about: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

ATT - AT&T UNSAFE EQUIPMENT SALES FRAUD ATT "Have been trying to get AT&T to remove broken pole from en-front of house my for months Power company has removed thee lines Comcast has removed there lines. The only..." Read more ATT - Complaint ATT "Called number was all set up for new customer internet and tv. Told I qualify for $200 sams card. I'm a single mom and it was a big deal. Was..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more ATT - Ripped Off by AT&T ATT "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more