This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had taken care of funds owed to get out of my contract and all was paid in full. The last statement I received was dated May 30th with a due date of "due upon receipt." This bill was a "final bill" after your company was notified of our change in April and my new carrier paid you on June 3rd I have NEVER received a statement since stating that I still had a remaining balance so I thought all was finalized. Well today is August 10th and I found out I was wrong. I contacted your customer service this evening and had to speak to 6 or 7 different associates. Three of your associates stated one thing and the others another. I didn't feel comfortable with the inconsistencies. I asked to speak to a manager on three different occasions because I was fully aware that they had no idea how to PROPERLY answer my legitimate questions. Again, I was transferred to a SO CALLED manager but after asking this associate questions, he admitted he wasn't a MANAGER as he consistently chuckled. I was transferred to a 5th associate and the call was disconnected and the 6th LITERALLY hung up on me. Yes, hung up on me. He rudely and consistently cut me off and it was obvious that he didn't have the proper training or ability to give an actual answer to my question(s). Before I was hung up on, I asked to speak to his manager but was told he was the highest ranking associate available. I find that completely hard to believe with the way he interacted with me and his impatient behaviors. And the kicker, when I asked WHY I was not notified via email, text or mail that I had a balance after my new carrier paid your company, I was told that it was my responsibility to contact your company to request a bill to be sent to me. Why would a company require a client to have a statement and or bill sent to them? Isn't that your job??? Let me add that I was not a pleasant customer after the interactions that I had encountered but I consistently told the first 3 associates that I was upset, confussed and didn't mean any disrespect towards them. They are doing their jobs and are working with how they were trained by your company. However, the last 3 associates (maybe 4 because at that point I lost count) was completely unprofessional and idiotic. People beware of this company!!!! I'm an individual that has had over 20 years experience in my field and full knowledge of regulations, etc. These associates obviously didn't know how to answer my questions or the ability to explain. Yes, this is lengthy but not compared to the time I had to waste. This entire enteraction with your company took almost 3 hours. Pathetic!!
Like · Comment
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Absolutely nothing
What I disliked
- Billing practices
- Customer service
- Deceitful associates
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "I just received this “DEATH THREAT” from AT&T. I posted a article on my Face Book page entitled AT&T Sucks, 8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks and immediately after posting it,..."
- "Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***. It started out to be a simple phone upgrade! Not only did they do the..."
- "The service in granite city illinois is racist towards black people they sell black people broke furniture and appliances, my bed rail had been broke for three weeks an no..."
- "I read all the negative comments about company after I had placed an order. However I feel that only negative reviews usually get posted because if your pissed you are..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."