2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been trying since Friday 1/5 to upgrade a phone.When I got to the payment, it kept telling me my card number was invalid (which it was not as it ended up hitting my bank SEVEN times) Got kicked off the chat, called in and the call dropped, called again and spoke with the MOST uncooperative customer service agent ever and she would not complete the upgrade for some asinine reason.

Went to the store on Saturday 1/6, waited 30 minutes and was told the phone I wanted “wasn’t available” and was then tried to be upsold to a phone I do not need or have the money for. I explained the phone WAS available but I just couldn’t get through to process it. The order was placed and as of today 1/9 the phone has STILL not shipped. I have ordered a dozen phones for upgrade over the years and have ALWAYS received it next day (allowing for the weekend) this phone is for someone in bad health that needs to have access during the day to a phone.

I have never been so disappointed in ATT as I am today.I pay them over $700 a month, phones and u-verse and this service is totally unacceptable.

Review about: Att Apple Cell Phone Upgrade.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments