Rancho Santa Margarita, California
2.3

here's the thing i found a bundle on the att web page it read all in one plan 145 channels 4tv's 4 cell phone's 15gb data 200/month for 12 months.so i talked to a online rep she started the account without asking me then said if i wanted the deal i would have to go into the local att store to set everything up.

so i went to the store and spent over 5 hours setting up service. a few weeks pass as i wait for all of the services to be setup and i get a email saying they changed my account. so i call att they tell me i will not get the plan i ordered and i will not get the 300 per line for porting in.

after several reps and several hours they tell me they cannot fix my account and they don't know why they ask if they can run a credit check perhaps that will allow the problem to be solved nope it didn't work.

so a rep gets on the line and claims he's solved the problem and he's about to tell me the details and they drop the call I call back and they have no clue what im talking about. I ask how much am i going to be paying for service at this point the rep has no clue 10 min later they quote a previous bill.

i can go on about this for a while so

long story short im supposed to get att cell service and direct tv service for 200 a month after i turn in my cell phones and port in my #s im supposed to get 200 per phone and 300 per line and another 200 in promotional credit bill discounts etc at this point im no longer eligible for the 300 per line ported or several other discounts on service all i get from the reps on the phone and online is..

Garen-B: Please do bear with me as I get you an agent from our Uverse department so that we can further assist you on your direct TV concern.

Victor: As I understand you are facing the issue with the billing, am I correct?

Victor: I am sorry for all the trouble that you have been through.

Victor: I wish I could help you with the issue that you are facing. However I do not have access to the billing department.

Victor: I hope you understand my limitations.

Victor: I understand your concern, if I were in your place I would have been real upset over the issue.

att has since removed the web page with this information on it

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments