Fort Bragg, California

Can't you read. I asked you guys several times to stop climbing over my fence and now it is destroyed.

I also asked to be notified by mail whenever changes to my account are occurring. You secretly raise my rates behind my back by sending me notices to an email address that I have requested to be removed years and years ago, and every time I call you to tell you to stop throttling my bandwidth, you still have that email address on file. So your U-verse is a huge joke, you upped my rate because I refuse to get on board with it, and lowered my bandwidth, all within a 30 day period. I also agree about the ATT drivers.

Some ATT guy was on his phone headed south on HWY 1 when his truck veered into my lane causing me to force a harsh swerve to the right. I was off the road somewhat and if I had not recovered due to my fast and precision based driving skills, my 4 month old baby, who was sitting in the rear, God I don't even want to think about it you son of a ***.

I'm sorry for cursing but that hits home with me in a real bad way. I don't know what my wife would have done or how she would take such news.

If I see you again driving like drunken teenager on crack, rest assured, I will stop your truck, pull your *** out, and beat the living *** out of you. STOP throttling my bandwidth, I'm paying too much as it is now for poor service.

Who do you think you are AT&T? Your employees must all file a ID-10-T Form to be accepted for employment into your *** hole of a company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Account.

• Att Poor Customer Care Experience

Comments

Alexandru

Im with you....evil company!

Im sorry we can not read and therfore have no idea what you are complaining about. Have a nice day

Send your complaint to the company you TOUGH R E T A R D E D M O R O N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

ATT Reviews