Yesterday I called ATT to inform them that they left open a wiring box on the street in front of my house. It's one of those iron boxes on the street that contains all the wiring that goes into our apartment building.
Some maintenance guy must have left it open. There are several issues with this:
- Currently it's raining, and the box is exposed
- anyone can mess up the wiring
- anyone can access all information going through the wires
Even though nothing is wrong with my own ATT services, I thought I'd be friendly and help ATT, so I called the customer service to inform them about their mistake.
- I wait on hold for a while (as always)
- I talk to the lady from customer service
- She gets a supervisor involved
- Long story short, after a while she tells me that I'm talking to the wrong department. If I could please call another phone number.
- I am pissed off and politely explain to her that I am calling to help, that this is ATT's issue.
- She again tells me to call the other phone nr
- I tell her this is quite rude, I'm just trying to help them out. I tell her it's ATT's responsibility to fix this, politely ask her if she can follow up, and end the conversation.
The wiring box has been unlocked and wide open for 4 consecutive days now. Let's see when they come fix it. I'll keep taking pictures of it and publishing them on facebook until they do.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- General Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T. It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES. Now it's $103..."
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."