Canal Fulton, Ohio
1.8

Update by user Jul 03, 2016

I'm cancelling everything AT &T. They are an all around horrible company only looking out for themselves.

When you call customer service, you have to schedule 1-2 hours of your day so you can get transferred all over the world and regularly disconnected. Horrible just horrible. Also, their modems, tgat you have to purchase cost almost $200 and they will tell you they will only last 6 months to 1 year.

And that's true, I've bought 4 over the last 4 years. I think they rig them somehow to go out because modems should last years.

Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2016

AT&T, the most deceiving company I have ever done business with. Here is how the scam works:

My internet was disconnected many days before the disconnect date.

When I call they say I owe $82 to have it reconnected. I pay via their website. The next day still no service so I call and they tell me that after one day of disconnection, they seized the account and I will have to open a new account for an additional $150! What????

What was wrong with the account I have had for 5 years. I told them to kiss it!

Called my bank and stopped payment and am getting a different internet provider.

STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING AT&T!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Internet Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

ATT Pros: Somewhat dependable service.

ATT Cons: Equipment warrenty, Long customer service waits, Charging me to switch accounts, Deceptive billing, Deceptive sales tactics.

Comments