1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have had ATT for phone, internet and Uverse for several years--no other choice. I have had NOTHING but problems from day 1.

They lie about their promotions, and have outdated products that regularly need replacing. It is nearly impossible to actually speak to a live person. Their chat line is terrible and I often get disconnected. The final straw was today.

I was trying to pay my bill with their app, which wasn't working. I couldn't access my account info to pay online, because it's stored in their app. I had to call the billing number and wait on hold for 10 minutes before I got an agent. I explained what happened and that I was trying to pay my bill.

The agent let me know that he could process my payment, for a $5 convenience fee. Needless to say, I let him have it and told him that I refused to pay he fee.

He immediately agreed to waive it, and was very helpful, but this is just another example of how ridiculous ATT is. If you have any other options, do NOT use ATT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Bundle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

ATT Cons: Misinformation, Att and a dishonest company.

Comments

Early in 2019 heard news report At&T had substantial loss of customers, poor service! My TV froze every few seconds literally!

Had nerve send message via TV screen telling me "how to fix problem" w/an apology! Watch 30 min show, take 90+ min if count interruption freeze time! I don't work for them, no desire be a ATT tech service employee!

In collection, vigorously will dispute this collection termination charge, dropped service within 1 month or shortly after. Sorry but cable news, TCM TV is my company, not Facebook,etc etc