Clearlake, California

Due to AT&T (uverse) continously increase my lifeline- landline monthly- charge customer Service - could care less. My lifeline for low income disabled went to $81.

From the cost of $10.00 and my internet was already pricey at $51.00 - so i disconected my only phone - it took four phone calls, people laughing at me from At&t - at&t put me on speaker. At&t offered me a package $89.00 but mislead me "total cost will be $190". Because i had to buy cell phone service & there was an additional cost. I was not told this except after i asked 4 + times saying no hidden fees or cost , NO!

At&t rep answered. (Not honest)

(lifeline,ADA) i called 4 times to cancel at&t phone service. Each time was told "phone service canceled" NOT! This went on Again, again,again.

Till now i just have at&t internet at $51.00 and I just got a letter from At&t: will be charging more for my $51. Wifi! can be charge up to $100.00 a month more for wifi- making it $151.00 for wifi 15% of my income. Already do without phone, television and looks like no computer, tablet either.

THANKS AT&T.

PLEASE ENJOY YOUR BONUS! You worked really hard at the expense of many to get it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Lifeline Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

All I can say is Im sorry AT&T is a terrible excuse for a company. I have had horrible cell phone customer service experiences.

I found there are thousands of people willing to testify on their poor cell phone customer service and their horrific cell phone service. I would recommend you Complain to the FCC for their poor service.

Its easy to do.