I signed up with ATT on 04/11/2017 for wireless service for 4 phones.These phones were purchased from them as well.

ATT was running a promotion of buy one phone and get one free for smart phones. I got 2 iPhone 7 and 2samsung SMG 930A. I was told that I would pay normal charges for all 4 phones for the first three months and then it will be reversed back to me as the 4th month will be the beginning of buy one get one free deal. That 4th month of this crook company never came.

It has been seven months since I signed up and ATT is still sending me the monthly phone bill for all 4 phones. I have spoken with its customer service agents dozens of times since then to resolve this issue but there is always a new story from their end every time I called. They are trained to lie, buy more time and delay the complaint resolving process if they think ATT has made a mistake. My advise to ATT present and future customers is to stay away from this company.

They do not even return your call after making a promise to have their supervisor call back. There is no integrity and good customer service ethics found in this company anymore.

They do not even let the customer speak with their supervisor anymore as he/she is "always" in an important meeting which is much more important than taking care of customer's complaints.Stay away from ATT if you want peace in your life.

Review about: Att Deal.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments