Los Angeles, California

I signed up for u-verse account on 12-11-13 for internet. I was told that I will get free modem (valued at $99) and for $177 payment I would make for installation there will be a Visa reward card valued at $150 that will be mailed out.

After 3 months of chasing I never got a reward card. Now I see a bill jump from $19 to $41 and when I call them to cancel the account..I was told that modem was rented (I have been paying $6/month) and I need to return that.

AT&T is like a giant elephant..will never never ever do business with them. They deceive customers when signing up and find ways to manipulate bills.

Waiting for google to take over and say Goodbye AT&T forever...

S.A

123026543 (u-verse)

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Reward Card.

Comments

There should be something we could about them offering a visa card for a certain amount and then going back on their offer for a lower amount!!

Agree. They made the alleged free modem so complicated I never got the money.

Then the same bill jump. After talking to three people got same rate but my connection stopped. Over an hour on tech support and told for a mere fifteen extra dollars a month I could get free repairs. I told them I would cancel.

Phone connection lost. Five minutes later a tech would come to the house next day. Today is next day and all is working. Just spend another half hour trying to cancel appointment but told to cancel when tech calls.

Seems to me they just shut me off at the office to try to get more money out of me. Still waiting for tech to call.

Whatever. Next month our cell is up and if any more problems will not re-up with ATT.

ATT Reviews