Update added by user Dec 29, 2016
@ATTCustomerCare hashtag Always Terrible and Tacky.I have to pay $60 for 300mb.
I have paid an average of $1096.88 for phone service plus an extra $150 for Jan. With T Mobile my friend pays Around $840 and has unlimited data in Europe and the USA. I want a refund or discount, or I am leaving. My login data was erased and I have spent all day today without my iPhone and iWatch.
I have a MacBook Air that I can only use on WIFI.
Your plan is 50% more expensive for half the service.I expect a phone call, text or a reply to this message within 24 hours!
Update added by user Dec 29, 2016
I shared my experience on messenger and twitter to their care department and I have received no response. I will post this to Facebook
Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2016
I pay $91-$95 per month for phone and internet service with no wireless hotspot.I am on vacation and paid $60 for an international package.
I have 6 days to go and ended up using 297 MBA and then I shut off my internet. Now I have to keep my phone in airplane mode the rest of my vacation. I tried to login and my Touch ID settings disappeared. I chatted with ATt support an Charmaine said she is from Directv and that their system is down.
She could not help me. I call into support the first time to the international number and he is from India. I had a 4 minute wait time. He did I used 312mb when my counter says 297.
I call again to speak with a manager and wait an additional 14 minutes and never spoke to a manager. The second guy on the phone was not honest with getting me a manager, but waived the overages, but would not waive the $60 data fee or give me more data to complete my vacation. I have a 700 minute plan and never use my call minutes. I have been a loyal customer since 2003.
Meanwhile my friend pays $79 with T Moblile and has used 5.8GB with his unlimited plan. He did not have to call anyone to purchase an international plan.
I will pay double this month for bad service!I am leaving ATt!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Terrible company! Terrible customer service. Phone and charger were fried over night (possible fire could have occured) and company refuses to replace phone. Switching to sprint as they cover..."
- "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..."
- "AT@T does not provide 24/7 service to its customers. its in the contract. most people dont read the contract. My friend is disabled and AT@T has not provided service for..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I live in Spain & purchaced my 3rd chaisaw 3 years ago after disappointing performance from the previous 2 non Stihl models I owned. I spent quite some time in..."
- "La calidad de los materiales de la correa, del reloj y sobre todo de la caja y complementos, hace que esta compra sea de las mejores que he hecho,..."
- "I got a guess handbag for Christmas 2009, hardly used it and months after getting it, started peeling, it has reached the point where it is literally disintegrating, it peels..."