Att Mobile Phone Service Review

40 of 4411 Att reviews

Update added by user Dec 29, 2016

‪@ATTCustomerCare hashtag Always Terrible and Tacky.I have to pay $60 for 300mb.

I have paid an average of $1096.88 for phone service plus an extra $150 for Jan. With T Mobile my friend pays Around $840 and has unlimited data in Europe and the USA. I want a refund or discount, or I am leaving. My login data was erased and I have spent all day today without my iPhone and iWatch.

I have a MacBook Air that I can only use on WIFI.

Your plan is 50% more expensive for half the service.I expect a phone call, text or a reply to this message within 24 hours!‬

Update added by user Dec 29, 2016

I shared my experience on messenger and twitter to their care department and I have received no response. I will post this to Facebook

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2016

I pay $91-$95 per month for phone and internet service with no wireless hotspot.I am on vacation and paid $60 for an international package.

I have 6 days to go and ended up using 297 MBA and then I shut off my internet. Now I have to keep my phone in airplane mode the rest of my vacation. I tried to login and my Touch ID settings disappeared. I chatted with ATt support an Charmaine said she is from Directv and that their system is down.

She could not help me. I call into support the first time to the international number and he is from India. I had a 4 minute wait time. He did I used 312mb when my counter says 297.

I call again to speak with a manager and wait an additional 14 minutes and never spoke to a manager. The second guy on the phone was not honest with getting me a manager, but waived the overages, but would not waive the $60 data fee or give me more data to complete my vacation. I have a 700 minute plan and never use my call minutes. I have been a loyal customer since 2003.

Meanwhile my friend pays $79 with T Moblile and has used 5.8GB with his unlimited plan. He did not have to call anyone to purchase an international plan.

I will pay double this month for bad service!I am leaving ATt!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cellular
Review category
Telecommunications
review #981576 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Att? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
40 of 4411 Att reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 08 #1267683

My bill is $246!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.