My problems with AT&T started on day one I had Uvers at my old apartment, when i moved I called AT&T to see if i could transfer service, I was told no.I was then offered the deal of a life time, if I changed my phone service and signed up for direct TV id save a lot of money.

Related: Att - AT&T Reception is poor

I was told that the bundle would cost me 150.00 a month and that my Verizon contract would be bought out. AT&T DOES NOT BUY OUT CONTRACTS They then sent me my direct TV equipment to my new address and to my old address, i was spouse to be able to hook it up myself, which i was unable to so i didn't have direct tv for two weeks witch i paid for, i was told id get a 600.00 crdit witch i never got. Then came the bills, 150.00 turnd into 280.00. Then the shut offs, i dont get a bill or notice that my bill is dew they just shut me off, with a 50.00 turn on charge not only for my phone but also for the direct tv, so its 100.00.

This has happend 4 month in a row my last bill being 500.00. What a total scam, i have paid almost 1,000.00 in two months. I have called numerous time and sat on hold for hours. They do nothing when i call to get service turned back on, well they do take my money.

I have reported them to consumer affairs and the ohio state Atterney and still no contract.

4 years with Verizon and never once a problem, i wish i had never changed to AT&T they suck , and i cant get out of the contract.DONT USE AT&T they are a huge rip off.

Review about: Phone And Direct Tv.

Review #1019403 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.7
Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Att Phone Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.