1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

To say the least, I am extremely unsatisfied with the service of AT&T.Before going out of the country I was advised to purchase a minimal data plan after telling them I had wifi at my all inclusive resort.

I did as I was advised and the day before coming back I got two messages saying I would be charged for the overages. I went to an AT&T store and was told to call customer service. The rude manager I spoke to told me there was nothing he could do other than make me pay for the maximum package. I felt he didn't want to help me at all.

He said it was my fault because I didn't put my phone on airplane mode. Then another person on the phone told me I was supposed to turn my data off. None of this was told me before I left.

I am very displeased.I plan on switching once I pay my phone off.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with ATT and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ATT.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare ATT to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments