I LITERALLY WAITED MORE THAN 3 HOURS TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE AT AT&T.

What better do you have to do than serve your customers?

Btw, this pic is only the first time i tried contacting at&t. I've had to call about 5 more times after that, about 3 different numbers to reach ANYONE AT AT&T...each time i've had to wait for 30 minutes or longer until i eventually get so frustrated and hang up.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #955540

You waited 3 Hours.What's your problem?Who waits 3 Hours on a telephone to speak to anyone?Know one in their right frame of mind.Seems like you have nothing but time on your hands.Why do you not use that time to seek medical help?

ATT - At&t is ripping me off ATT "on June 16th my wife got a text message ( see attachment) that stated that if we upgraded her phone to the new S7 that we would receive a gift..." Read more Att - Mobile Phone Service Review ATT "I pay $91-$95 per month for phone and internet service with no wireless hotspot. I am on vacation and paid $60 for an international package. I have 6 days to..." Read more ATT - AT&T UNSAFE EQUIPMENT SALES FRAUD ATT "Have been trying to get AT&T to remove broken pole from en-front of house my for months Power company has removed thee lines Comcast has removed there lines. The only..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more