Alamo, California

Att has terrible customer service. I tried for two months and several phone calls to get a shipping label from them so that I could return my router back to them.

The label never came so I kept calling back ...still no label. Finally, I called a different department not customer service and the lady emailed my label. I mailed the router back the next day. In the meantime, I get a bill for $162.00 for the router.

I called back and told them I mailed it to them and the reason it was late was because I couldn't get anyone to mail me a shipping label. They sent the bill to collections. When I called they said they wouldn't send it to collections. I have called twice this week trying to get this resolved.

They treat me like this is all my fault. I can understand someone making a mistake and not sending me the label once but not four times! Why didn't they just email me the label to begin with?

The man from collections told me I need to call att.to get this fixed. I have been calling them but they tell you what they think you want to hear and do nothing to help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Service.

Comments