1.1
Coverage Area

You guys service sucks and if anyone is thinking about getting internet with you guys they need not to do so, because I've had you guys service for about 7 months now and 6 of them has been a nightmare. Over 15 tech done came out to my home even a so called Master Tech and still I'm only getting 2.41 download mps and only 1.09 upload mps plus 61 (ms) ping - When I should be getting anywhere from 41.00 to 45.00 mps I've never been late on my bill I believe I'm a great costumer to have!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of att phone service. ATT needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned att phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ATT.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Att - Review in Telecommunications category ATT "Hello my name is Valerie Grier I am very unsettling with Att wireless cell phone service i have to let my service go with ATT i didn't want to but..." Read more Att Customer Care Review from Granite City, Illinois ATT "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..." Read more ATT - At+t installed cable across my driveway-DEADLY ATT "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..." Read more Att - Review in Telecommunications category  from Rancho Cucamonga, California ATT "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more