Miami, Florida

I received a call from Kenneth 866-583-2832 x 463 to let me know that I was being upgraded to fiber optics and would receive a free modem and installation. Along with the upgrade I would also get the AT&T Productivity suite for free.

After the call I started receiving e-mails from ATT about new services and charges to my ATT bill. I contacted ATT and after wasting 3 hours on one occasions on the phone being transferred from one agent to another because no one knows what the *** is going on.

Then 2 days later I thought I would try again, another 4 hour I finally contacted the tech services person for the ATT productivity services after being transferred to at lease 6 different customer service reps, each not knowing what to do about my account, the line was disconnected.

BOTTOM LINE DO NOT LET THEM TALK YOU INTO DOING ANY TYPE OF UPGRADES TO YOUR ACCOUNT. BETTER YET DONT USE ATT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Installation.

• ATT repersentative
  • ATT lying about services
  • Incompetent ATT reps

Comments

Hi, Can I try to help? Is this with Uverse or DSL?

I'm Geoff with AT&T here 11-10pm cst M,W,R & F. Please email me your account, contact #, and include Anonymous 441007 in the Subject line.; attcustomercare@att.com Thanks, Geoff, AT&T Social Media Manager

John N

Charter Communications tried pulling this stunt a couple of times over the years. You receive a phone call out of the blue and, as you found out, the "free" upgrades, etc.

are anything but. Your best bet when these people call you is to just hang up.

ATT Reviews