Coverage Area
Style and Design

Hello my name is Valerie Grier I am very unsettling with Att wireless cell phone service i have to let my service go with ATT i didn't want to but my bill was getting high every month and also so i have service with your with u-veruse phone and internet service and i am getting ready to cut this off because your are charger me 93 .98 dollars for this month and my promotion ends om 2/24/20017 why i got to pay 93.98 for February my bill is to be to be 70.47 dollars for February not 93.98 i never got good service with your on wireless phone or home phone and internet service from your company and most of your customers service providers are very rude to your customers like me and I'm disabled and also the supervision they are very rude to yes to say I owe your 513.66 dollars on the wireless service cell but I feel that your should look more into this situation from feb /4/2014 until November 4/2017 i tried to see if your work something out with me because the cell phone and tablet does not work at all jet the Motorola cell and it didn't work that good need i been complaint about the cell phones and tablets and also internet service and voice phone service too since January 28/2015 until July 8/ 2016 and now on February 23/2017 will somebody please looks back into all this situation I feel like I been treated very ugly and not like a customers and i already tell them if it was not for us they couldn't pay their bills will as the customers is the pay for their bills and for them to have a job.

Will somebody please help me on this situation because I feel i was treated very underfair as a customers in both of the service with ATT and i am still with ATtT U-Verse home phone and internet service .Also my internet service was very bad connection.Service and the phone too and the cell phone connection was very bad connection top .and also the device was bad product.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments