Coverage Area
Style and Design

I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have.Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in top 3.

Today on my birthday and right during this rainy day during hurricane matthew-these Idiots decide this is the best time to bury a fiber cable for my neighbor!! Guess what as always( 3 time in 7 years) they cut my cablelines. My relaxing day off is shot to *** because now i have no tv,phone, or internet.

And because of the weather i will be without service till Sunday!Complete bunch of bumbling idiots.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with ATT and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ATT.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare ATT to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1224096

This ATT at its best. They will *** even if you're not a customer.