Coverage Area
Style and Design

On 11/10/2017 we went to the Athens ,Ohio At&t store to see about their new mobile hotspot internet.The sales lady explained the service to us and said there was a 14 day "FREE" trial so we signed up.

We received the box on 11/16/2017. We tried it for 3 days and it didn't do any better then the awful Windstream service. We took it back to the store on 11/24/2017 to cancel everything and received a 0 balance receipt from the store. I was surprised with a bill online for $127.16.

I called customer service on 11/27/2017 to get it removed since we took it back before the trial period was over. I was told by customer service Arian that she would remove it and I would receive a 0 balance bill it the mail.

A week later the account on line still shows the $127.16 balance so I called 12/4/2017 spoke to customer service Charles and this time I was told I needed to go back to the store to get it removed.I am getting the usual run around that At&t is famous for.

Review about: Att Internet Free Trial.

I didn't like: Run around, Customer service dept, Misleading information.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

h.kitchener

The odds are that when you fail to pay the amount they say you owe, they will quickly just turn it over to collections and then you will get calls and letters from some collection agency demanding the money. I wouldn't suggest you "pay it just to make it go away" as you should never pay for something you don't owe. Any "hit" on your credit is minimal.