Laguna Niguel, California

I use AT&T as my internet service provider. Numerous times they have charged me a $30 late fee over the three and a half years I have used them.

Only one time out of this three and a half years did they give me a break on waiving a late fee. The reason my payment was late last month was because my wallet and cards had been stolen and I had to cancel them all. I then had to wait for new cards to be sent out and in the midst of trying to get my financial situation organized again, I forgot to update my Auto Pay account with AT&T. In fact, I don't even think I had my new account information to replace it with as fast as AT&T proceeded to shut down my service and again charge me their ridiculous $30 restoral fee.

A fee which is more expensive than my entire monthly internet!

I attempted to explain the situation to two different customer service people online and a supervisor named Genevieve W. I must say they have the most appalling, rude and unhelpful customer service I have ever experienced in my life! They would not waive the fee as a courtesy to me after being a customer for so long and this is only the second time I have requested it.

Every other company is far more generous and willing to work with you than these people. In fact Genevieve W quite rudely said it wasn't AT&T's fault that I misplaced my wallet and I forgot to update the Auto Pay.

Well I thank them so much for their help and excellent customer service. As soon as my area offers another option for an internet provider, I will never use ATT again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Account.

ATT Cons: Customer service, Deceptive policies, Charges, Lies.

Comments