An ATT attendant asked if I would like the plan where data is throttled at the end of the month.He neglected to mention that this would cost $40 more.
What a piece of ***. I will be calling tomorrow to try and get my old plan back. One week ago I was ambivalent about ATT. Now I want them to die in a fire.
This *** lied by omission. He was in their retention group as well. How in the *** did he think I was going to be happy when the first bill came in.
Did he really think that would retain me?They better fix this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Att Family Phone Plan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In January my internet and home phone went dead>>AT&T came out to repair>>placing a temporaryline arose driveway and lawn. 4-5 wks later they came out to bury the line..."
- "I was switched over from AT&T DSL to Uverse 24 Meg in August of 2014, well during the switch over I was without internet service for a week I do..."
- "Will take 2-6 months to port phone number - I have been trying to port my number since april 2014 and today, october 8th, 2014 still not ported... I had a..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I was contacted by this agent to ask if she could show my home, which is not yet on the market, to out of town buyers. I agreed with..."
- "The General Manager, Bryan Seagraves is intentionally defying Hyundai Corporate and Consumer Affairs and putting my family in danger! There is a MAJOR URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT on the..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."