Companies like Att have to close down and stop exploiting, stealing from consumers ...I AM SICK & TIRED, CALLING THEM WASTING MY TIME. ATT is the worst provider I have ever experienced.

They overcharge every month and their billing is a shell-game juggling act. The online statements do not match the paper statements ( When they do send them) and the emailed statements. I spend several hours a month on the phone with their Reps. trying to get the Internet bill back down to where it is supposed to be and it is a waste of time for the next month, the game starts all over again and they overcharge, overcharge, and overcharge.

Customer service intructs what to pay after correcting and on following month they charge past due fees. They broke their agreement in their contract at the get-go when they quoted me a price and then charges different higher amounts each month, the same issue over and over - overcharging. I took notes and so there is no denying their lies and coverups. I will take it to the Better Business Bereau.

They are impossible to deal with. So they can close and buy other companies like Warner with money they steal from consumers?.

Stop the monopoly now !!! I want to have options.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Att. The most disappointing about att u-verse bundle at Att was at all Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Att.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Att to other companies on our site.

Comments