If I could give a negative star I would. Been without U-verse service since Tuesday today is Thursday have called a dozen times, have been promised 4-5 times a tech would come out and no one ever shows up.

! No call, no text, nothing. I would call and with each person I'd hear the same line "I will take ownership of your problem" I was promised techs, I was promised phone calls, text messages, and nothing. Paying for services I'm not even receiving.

Had 3/4 tech appointments and nothing. Techs were out in my complex apartment all day for days and not a single one came to fix my stuff, manager at dispatch refused to send someone to help after all the failed shows, failed to rectify their wrong doing. If I could have another provider I would! Unfortunately ATT is all I can have in my complex.

Their staff are liars, they act like they will help you and care about your situation but they don't. I've lost all faith in this company. I've been with att for 15 years too. They've wasted my day today!

Have been jacking me around for three days now, now I'm once again promised someone will show tomorrow between 8-12 but I have no faith that it will actually happen. With all they've done, all the lies, failed promises, they should be ashamed!

No one deserves to be treated like this. No real attempt has been made to rectify this situation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att U-verse Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments