I had also had a bad experience with AT&T U-verse internet.....
I had signed up for new internet service at my house. The advertised speed was 75 Mbps for $35 for 1 yr after I combined it with my DTV and wireless plan...
When the tech arrives and installs the internet he said I was too far from the hub and could only do 45 Mbps...
I was ok with it as long the 40% reduction in speed would constitute a somewhat equal reduction in cost.....
He said it would increase by $35-$40
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I called ATT to inform them that they left open a wiring box on the street in front of my house. It's one of those iron boxes on the..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "The update forced me to decline it over 6 times. After my last decline I made a call with the phone and set it down to go through my files...."
- "We purchased membership in October 2014. My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March. We read in a blog that it was not going to..."
- "If I could, I would leave them a negative number of stars for review. In a nutshell: THEIR SERVICE IS SO BAD THEY REFUSE TO GIVE OUT THE FULL..."
- "I took my dog to be groomed at Petco. She ended up getting Mange from their instruments. Hours after coming home from being groomed, my dog began itching and scratching..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."