Att U-verse Internet Service Review from Fresno, California
I had also had a bad experience with AT&T U-verse internet.....
I had signed up for new internet service at my house. The advertised speed was 75 Mbps for $35 for 1 yr after I combined it with my DTV and wireless plan...
When the tech arrives and installs the internet he said I was too far from the hub and could only do 45 Mbps...
I was ok with it as long the 40% reduction in speed would constitute a somewhat equal reduction in cost.....
He said it would increase by $35-$40
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My ATT Uverse webmail works fine but why does it have to overload the page with advertisements? See screen shot below. I am already paying ATT a monthly..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "on June 16th my wife got a text message ( see attachment) that stated that if we upgraded her phone to the new S7 that we would receive a gift..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser & my answer to that letter. Please read. Kaiser will stop at nothing to get what they want. They will lie get rid..."
- "I am an exede customer in California, in a rural location. Exede has been the worst experience i have ever had in life, trumping the DMV. My service was always..."
- "It's a French style cafe why do we have to bring our own French Creamer. REALLY ..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."