Richardson, Texas

I have been paying for AT&T U-verse high speed internet with a speed (they told me) of 12mbps for almost a year now. I have been getting less that half of that speed.

Each time I call I get someone in another country that does not understand the English language. I spend about 2hrs on the phone with them and after that they tells me so sorry I could not help you. They are charging me for a service that I have never received. The internet I get is almost as bad as dial up service.

I have not seen a change in speed of the internet connection.

I have asked for a supervisor and I get someone else that does not understand English and tells me he can not help me. Very very poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Internet Service.

Comments

Natasha

Jshack- I am sorry that your high speed internet service is not working the way that it should be and you have had issues when calling into customer service. I will be happy to assist you with your account.

Please email me at ATTCustomerCare@att.com with a contact number- in the subject line please put Jshack. Thanks Nancy AT&T Customer Care

ATT Reviews