My ATT Uverse webmail works fine but why does it have to overload the page with advertisements? See screen shot below. I am already paying ATT a monthly fees for the internet/email service. Could they show me some respect by not presenting ads all the time.
I talked to customer service more than once and they always refuse to offer a NO-AD version of webmail.
But, thankfully, I have found a DIY solution. I installed AdBlock browser extension. It knows about ads and simply ignores them. The email page appears but NO ads! What a simple solution. And, AdBlock is free and safe.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Att Uverse Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I pay $91-$95 per month for phone and internet service with no wireless hotspot. I am on vacation and paid $60 for an international package. I have 6 days to..."
- "For the last 10 months I have been doubled billed by ATT for cable services, U verse as well as Direct TV. I have spent hours upon hours on the..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I told them about an issue with a particular survey not giving credit. I submitted proof that it was completed. They DID NOT CARE. When I was talking about the..."
- "The READ your "PRIVATE" messages and ban you from chat and the not so private messaging if they do not like what you say! I have never in my life..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."