My ATT Uverse webmail works fine but why does it have to overload the page with advertisements? See screen shot below. I am already paying ATT a monthly fees for the internet/email service. Could they show me some respect by not presenting ads all the time.
I talked to customer service more than once and they always refuse to offer a NO-AD version of webmail.
But, thankfully, I have found a DIY solution. I installed AdBlock browser extension. It knows about ads and simply ignores them. The email page appears but NO ads! What a simple solution. And, AdBlock is free and safe.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Att Uverse Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The update forced me to decline it over 6 times. After my last decline I made a call with the phone and set it down to go through my files...."
- "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..."
- "I have spent over 2 hours trying to contact AT&T customer service today over an order I placed this morning. I made the mistake of wasting about 30 minutes..."
- "Ordered the Jr Chicken Sandwich Sunday and (yes I gave them another chance) the Turkey Cheddar Sandwich Monday. They both, on separate days and times, looked like they had been..."
- "I got ripped off by Russ Ultes from Tampa, Florida who installed my roof for a hail damage claim my husband and I filed. Now, after installing my roof with..."
- "The only reason i have a one star is because Genevieve helped my daughter with a haircut that saved some of her hair. We got in around 2:15pm..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."