ATT Uverse webmail ads annoying

2292 of 4340 Att reviews

My ATT Uverse webmail works fine but why does it have to overload the page with advertisements? See screen shot below. I am already paying ATT a monthly fees for the internet/email service. Could they show me some respect by not presenting ads all the time.

I talked to customer service more than once and they always refuse to offer a NO-AD version of webmail.

But, thankfully, I have found a DIY solution. I installed AdBlock browser extension. It knows about ads and simply ignores them. The email page appears but NO ads! What a simple solution. And, AdBlock is free and safe.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2292 of 4340 Att reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 09, 2015 #1076450

I also meet the same promble from

1 0 Reply
tom

Jul 25, 2015 #1011829

Use the email client that came with your operating system or a 3rd party one if you want ad-free email. I use Thunderbird to download all of my email, ATT, Gmail and others.

Batman

Nov 01, 2014 #893905

Folks, AT&T isnt putting up these ads. If you'll notice, this is YAHOO MAIL. Yahoo, as the webmasters, would be the ones that are putting up the ads.

Aug 22, 2013 #704431

Agreed, what a bunch of ***. Pay $250 per month for U-Verse services and have to look at ads while you check your email. I'm going to another service. Maybe enough people will cancel their account and ATT will fix this!

1 0 Reply

Dec 09, 2015 #1076454

I think your opinions are righ.I will buy att uverse service for my internet.TV.I find more details at http://att-uverse-reviews.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Att. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Att.
Filing a new complaint about
×