Dragged my wife into a promotion and gave misleading information about devices they were offering in order to sign up for cell service.The sales person gave her false information about how much she would be charged for those devices.

When she tried to cancel the service after finally understanding what the monthly bills were really going to be, they responded with confusing double talk. We still dont know if we are still being charged additional costs because we cannot get a straight answer in how to cancel the service. Just a run around from one customer service to another.

Final result is that we are being called by a collection agency saying we owe $1700 at this time for devices we dont want and a cellular service we never even used.We have no itemized bill and no idea what this amount is being charged for.

Review about: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion