AT&T authorized rwp by Springmobile, store no.2567 /CFUS, Tulsa, Oklahoma First let me say we didn't know this was a rep. Not posted outside amd if posted inside, it's not easily visible.

AT&T has been horrible and not helpful trying to get these charges fixed. Every time we call, we are on for more than an hour. Today I talked to reps, had to explain scenario each time. Tranferres to phone tree, then internet service, then new customer.

Finay get somone who tells me sorry, AT&T sees charges as valid and I would have to go back to that store for any adjustment. But "that store" is a JOKE! They purposely misled us to rack up billing. They put us in a plan we didnt want, lost our company discount, said no activation charges (printout shows that), told we could stream HBO (told her 3.times we dont have Direct TV, she said we didn't need it)...

and the estimated.bill she wrote up for us, longhand, on DirectTV paper, shows our new.bill will be $158.21 and we were charges almost THREE TIMES that! I can't believe AT&T won't help us. This store LIED to us amd now we are stuck with fraudulent charges?? ------------ Went in to add a line to existing plan.

What showed up on our AT&T bill was NOT what was discussed in the store. Paperwork printed for us shows ZERO activation charges and form the assistant manager, Ciara, completed showing our new charges are 1/3 what we actually charged! She told is of there were prorated charhes tp come back and they would adjust. LIES!

Went back and Ciara looked us in the eye and said I never said that. She MISLED US AND PUT US IN A PLAN WE DIDNT WANT, WHICH IS FRAUD. They refuse to adjust charges (so they can keep the commission), say only AT&T can do that, but AT&T saus o ly the store co adjust theae charges!

The manager, Dana, SHE HID IN THE BACK FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS, THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE THERE. Fraudulent, misleading, unsupportive and unworthy of carrying the AT&T name.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Failure to resolve issue, No response to your problem, Takes hours to deal with customer service.

Comments