On July 24, 2017 I called to make changes to my account. ( Cell Phones, Direct TV, and Internet) I was transferred from department to department for 3 hours and finally had things resolved.

I received my bill and it did not reflect the changes I had made. I called in on August 4, 2017 at 8:05 a.m. the first man said "there has been no changes to my account. " He transferred me to someone else.

This man said I do not have an account with ATT. He transferred me to a third man. He said he count hear me and to call back and hung up on me.... I called back spoke to a woman and she was VERY hard to understand and I could hardly hear her.

She was able to help me, but today it took me one hour and 15 minutes and a WHOLE LOT of frustration to get my problem solved. I would think you would care about your customers more then this, but I see you don't.

With the monopoly your company has you don't have to worry about the small people because at a large company it the numbers that count. Your service is great, but your customer service as a LARGE amount to be desired.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

ATT Cons: Long waiting periods, Poor customer service they tell you what you want to hear only.

Comments

August. Att is a rip off.

I was charge for some thing I did not have I cancel my att and direct. Tv Back in April 20017 was charge for May an June. They sent me to a bill for 278 dollar s they told me I didn't. Owe anything.

Was hang up on 5 times. I was with att for 20 years They sent me to Collections. When they hand told me they would send me a email With a 0 balance How can some one get away with that!!!

Pissed off in CA . !!!!