Coverage Area
Style and Design

You need to improve phone service on fraud Department my account been hacked I try get contact with fraud Department they put me on hold 2 hours still don’t answer yet That is fk poor customer service fraud department. It’s suck I want to move to other service soon . My account been hacked ordered 4 IPhone X my account try get hold fraud Department and refund back to my account but no one answers me ..

Review about: Att Account.

Comments

I'm witting this while on hold with ATT (45 minutes into this)... Was told the average wait time for the fraud department is 2.5 hours.

Same thing, someone ordered a iPhone X from my account, I shouldn't have to be on hold this long to get a fraudulent charge reversed.

Very odd that I contacted ATT about a service outage in my area right before this happened. Thinking this is an inside job...

I'm going thru the same thing. Someone hacked my account and ordered an iPhone X.

I caught it before they shipped it but have been on hold for 4 1/2 hours trying to get ahold of the fraud department to cancel it before it's charged to my account.

And only fraud can help me. This is ridiculous.

Smh