Austin, Texas

The door to door rep promised the moon and they delivered nothing. The TV service is pixelated whereas the Directv I previously had was perfect on the same TV.

I have their highest speed internet service yet I still get buffering videos when watching YouTube or NetFlix on my smart TV. I've called and received various answers and recommendations, none of which helped. The worse thing is I can't get the Watch ESPN app to work. I've spent hours on the phone AT&T and they're at a loss as to why it doesn't work.

They've validated I'm doing everything correctly and still can't log in. I spent an hour on the phone with AT&T and ESPN together, both blaming the other, but neither solving the problem. Finally I call them to ask if I can upgrade to a package that will include college football games in the Fall and after another half hour wasting my time I was told they can't accommodate my needs. TV service fails.

Strike one. Internet is slow. Strike two. Now, I can't upgrade to a sports package or use WatchESPN to see college football games of my choice.

Strike three and they're out. I have 9 months left on my contract and am gladly paying their $15 per month service fee to break my contract.

Worthless. AT&T has to only stay afloat from people too lazy to explore other options.

• college sports packages

Comments

Natasha

jeremy78tn, I am sorry to hear about the trouble you have had. I will be happy to look into the problems you are having and do my best to fix them. If you would please email me your account number and a contact number to AttCustomerCare@ATT.com Also in the subject put "jeremy78tn" Thanks -Ray, AT&T Social Media Manager M-F 10-7 CST

ATT Reviews