Verified Reviewer

2.1

Had a little fun yesterday. Visited the ATnT store in Marianna, FL, due to a major problem with a bill we received.

Got no help, zero, zilch. There was no attempt to help. The staff wouldn't even look up our account on the computer. All they would say is the bill "Looks good to me".

When we said that the person who sold us this plan said something contrary to what was portrayed on the bill, they would only reply, "That's not what she meant." Think about that.

She made us believe our bill would be $45 to $55 per month, and it came in at over $230.

Then, the male, who they claimed was the manager, stated that a statement I made was inappropriate, insinuating that I had made a racist statement. That appeared to be a simple BS way to terminate our visit and get us to leave.

(I don't expect to be backed up in any way by others in the store, as all persons in the store appeared to not be customers, but friends or family of the workers in the store.)

User's recommendation: Do not do business with this establishment or ATandT if this is the practices they allow with those who sell their products and services.

Preferred solution: Solve the problem with my bill. Fix the problem at the store so no other customers are treated as my husband and I were treated. Train staff to tell the exact truth, not mislead to get more on a sale..

ATT Pros: Waiting to see.

ATT Cons: Bait and switch.

Comments