1.6
Style and Design

I have repeated my problems so many times to ATT that my head nearly explodes every time I think about all the hours of my personal time I have wasted speaking to ATT, troubleshooting problems they have caused, etc.and the energy I spend with this service provider.

Consequently, I will only tell you my problems with ATT: 1. Television service: video and voice do not sync. Only way to fix is temporary and it requires that I change channels and then change back. Last ATT tech at my house said, "It's just that way." 2.

Bad Customer Service: Have spent dozens of hours speaking to multiple foreign agents (very poor English speakers) who never issue credits/adjustments they have promised (warning: always ask for a ticket or service # regarding what you are told by ATT. Better yet try to communicate via ATT's chat function so you can print/save the entire conversation). 3. Bad Billing: Watch your ATT billing.

It usually creeps up despite what you were promised. Credit/adjustments almost never issued.

Requires customers to call back at least one or more time to get ATT to do what you were promised.That's all I can stand to say...my head is nearing exploding again.

Review about: Att Cable Tv Service.

Reason of review: bad service, cust service, and billing.

I didn't like: Lack of concern, Service manage respond, Lies about pricing, Read review.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments