I order a $65.00 a month 50mbps unlimited internet with Direct TV with free installation. The system was installed and I signed for installation however the installed had no idea of what plan I had and after calling in I had to get another box.

Two weeks later I received a bill for $180.00pluss and after an hour on the phone with 2 rude people, I was told that I didn't qualify for the $65.00 plan and someone at AT&T gave me a more expensive plan with 75 mbps limited internet. They said there is no way that they could find out who that person was who took my order.

I canceled and they said I would still have to pay for the time I had the service at the full rate. In addition, the fastest internet speed I have clocked in the past two weeks in 23mbps, 1/3rd of what they are charging me for.

Review about: Att Bundle.

Reason of review: Bait and switch and overbilling.

I liked: Direct tv worked great.

I didn't like: Very deceptive reps and no loyalty towards long term customers, Lack of honesty, Did not deliver as promised.

Comments

Thanks for the input.

Have you tried filing a complaint with the FCC? I’m having similar billing issues with AT&T and after getting no where with customer service, I filed a complaint with the FCC.

One day later, the FCC emailed me saying they sent my complaint to AT&T and then a day after that, a manager from the Office of the President of AT&T has contacted me to try and resolve the problem. They are still working on it but I’m hopeful that it will get corrected.

I told them to listen to the recording of my conversation with the agent that promised me certain prices. Maybe a complaint to the FCC will help you out.